Easy No Cook Recipes for kids - Kid No Cook Recipes
home to no cook recipes for kids
Enjoy time with your kids trying out easy recipes for kids.
These kid no cook recipes are great when kids are first starting out with recipes in the kitchen.
One way to encourage kids to eat healthy meals is to encourage them to take part
in the making of meals.
What could be better for kids than growing their own salad garden, then making and eating their salad.
Fruit salads are easy to make and encourage kids to experience different fruits.
Kids get such a sense of achievement from seeing their handiwork displayed on a plate.
Kid No Cook Recipes
Here you will find a collection of no cook recipes for kids activities
which you will find really useful
No Cook Recipes - Banana Milkshake
You will need to start:A blender, knife, spoon, glass, aprons
i dessert spoon strawberry jam
1/2 pint milk
Get kids to chop bananas into chunks.
They can pour milk into the blender.
Children can put banana into blender.
They can then add the jam.
Put lid on blender and blend for a few seconds.
No Cook Recipes - Orange Juice Smoothie
You will need:a blender, knife, aprons.
!/2 pint orange juice
1 teaspoon honey
Get kids to pour juice into blender.
Kids can cut up banana and add to blender.
Get children to wash and cut strawberries in half.
Add strawberries to blender. Get kids to add honey to blender.
Put lid on and blend for a few seconds.
Pour into glasses and enjoy.
Variation:put a spoon of icecream on top of drink.
Enjoy these no cook recipes for kids
No Cook Recipes - Fruit Salad
What you will need: A serving bowl, knife aprons
2 Kiwi fruit
12 Red grapes
2 eating apples
1/4 pint orange juice
Get children to slice banana.
Kids can wash and slice strawberries.
They can peel and then slice the kiwi fruit.
Wash and cut grapes in half.
Chop apple you can leave the peel on if you wash the apples.
Put all this in a bowl.
Pour orange juice over fruit.
Serve this no cook recipe.
No Cook Recipes - Tuna Fish Sandwiches
You will need: A small mixing bowl, a chopping board, knife, sieve or colender
7 oz tin tuna fish
1 dessert spoon sweetcorn
1 cherry tomato
1 spring onion
1 slice red pepper
1 dessert spoon mayonaise
Bread or lettuce
- Adult to open tin tuna.
- Put tuna in mixing bowl.
- Kids can mix in sweetcorn.
- Children can chop up red pepper.
- Add this to bowl.
- Chop up tomato and spring onion.
- Add this to bowl
- Ask kids to mix this together.
- Children can then add mayonaise and all ingredients together.
- The kids can either make a sandwich with bread or spread the tuna mixture on lettuce and roll up.
No Cook Recipes for Kids - Milk Jelly
You will need: A mixing bowl, kettle, metal spoons, aprons.
1 jelly packet
1/2 pint milk
- Get children to break up jelly into small pieces.
- put this into bowl.
- Adult to pour over hot water from previously boiled kettle.
- Kids can stir jelly in water until it is dissolved.
- Add 1/2 tin fruit from tin.
- Kids can then pour in milk and stir.
- Pop bowl into fridge.
- When set eat and enjoy this no cook recipe.
No Cook Recipes - Prawn salad
My children love prawns and chickpeas.
You will need: A serving bowl, mixing bowl, small dish, knife, colender, metal spoons, aprons.
14 oz tin chickpeas
Bag frozen prawns defrosted
4 Spring onions
8 cherry tomatoes
2 stalks celery
1 raw zuchini
1/4 raw caulifour
2 tablespoons mayonaise
2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- Break up the lettuce.
- Kids can put in colender and wash.
- Put in serving bowl.
- Put defrosted prawns in a mixing bowl.
- The kids can wash and chop the zuchini.
- They can wash and chop the tomatoes, celery, cauliflour and spring onions.
- Add this to the bowl with the prawns.
- In a small dish mix mayonaise with worcestershire sauce.
- Drain tin chickpeas and add to prawn mixture.
- Get kids to add mayonaise mixture to prawn mixture and mix together.
- Pour prawn mixture onto the lettuce.
Tip: Serve with fresh crusty bread for an easy no cook main meal.
More no cook kids recipes for kids will be added soon
Other pages you may like:
Christmas cookies recipes
How to make homemade bread
Cookie recipes for kids
Healthy kids recipes
Leave no cook recipes for Kids Page and return to recipes for Kids Page
Return to parenting kids home