Fun Kids Snack Recipes - Fun Recipes For Kids
Giving Time - Teaching Skills for Life
Fun Kids Snack Recipes, check out this article for kids fun snack recipes -free for you to print out and use
You will find some of our favorite fun snack recipes here.
Children tend to enjoy healthy food if it is fun to both make, and eat.
One way to entice a reluctant eater is to involve them in decisions about food and to get them involved in the cooking of fun kids snack recipes.
Snacks are the easiest place to start with teaching kids to cook.
To make comments or add a recipe and check out other visitors comments and recipes scroll to bottom or click here
Fun Kids Snack Recipes
The great thing about kids snacks is that you can make them fun.
- Orange Jelly
- One orange cut in half with the orange segments scooped out, chop up half the orange segments and add to a liquid jelly.
- Pour liquid jelly with chopped up orange segments into orange skin halves. Allow to set.
- Cut up orange into quarters and your kids can hold the pices by the skin and eat.
- Cheese Snack:
- A small amount of cheese, several grapes chopped and slices of pepperoni chopped.
- Add all into a small container and allow your kids to pick
- Fruit Pizza
- My Children love helping me make this as well as eating it.
- 2 packages of cream cheese 1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 tsp. vanilla 1/2 c. sugar (or to taste) Pizza pan
- Assorted fruit suggestions: Kiwi, strawberries, mandarin oranges, bananas, black or blue berries
- You will start by spreading the cookie dough over the pizza pan.
- Cook the dough as you would if you were cooking the cookies.
- Mix the softened Cream Cheese, vanilla and sugar together and spread on top of the cut cookies.
- Top with pieces of fruit of your choice.
Add your comments or fun kids snack recipes here.