Trivia Questions for Kids
Kids Trivia Questions
Check out these great printable trivia questions for kids.
These are designed to get the kids thinking, why not print off a few of the same sets of questions and make it into a game with a prize at the end.
There are more printable trivia questions for kids below this quiz.
- 1. Which of these fruits grows on a vine
- 2. What animal has black and white stripes and is like a horse?
- 3. Which of these is a book full of maps
- 4. If you mix the colors yellow and blue together, what color will you have?
- 5. Which of these letters is a vowel
- 6. Which of these not a vegetable
- 7. Do wasps or bees make honey?
- 8. How many legs do insects have
- 9. Where does the kangaroo keep its young.
- 10. Who owns the factory in the film Charlie and the chocolate factory
- Augustus Gloop
- Willy Wonka
Check out these printable trivia questions for kids, they are in pdf form so you can download them easily.
- You may need Adobe ReaderTM (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to open and
- read (or print) our free worksheet PDF files .
- You can get Adobe ReaderTM here (a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
- If you want to open the free worksheet PDF file in your browser window, just click on the link.
- However, if you want to download the file to view later...right-click on the link and
- choose "Save Target As" (or "Save File As" or "Save Link As")... then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
- Once you have saved the file, locate where you saved it, and double click to open.
- In order to print, open the downloaded file, and select the "Print" option from the menu.
Harry Potter trivia questions for kids
Nursery rhymes trivia questions for kids
Trivia questions for kids
How many, quiz for kids